Thursday, August 9, 2012

Happy Birthday Leboy!

I had the chance to exchange some correspondence with Leboy's father the other day, and he sent me some pictures of Leboy's birthday party in school.

If you've been reading this blog for a while you'll notice a slight discrepancy. For a year or two I have been living under the illusion that his birthday was in August. According to Laizer, though, that is not the case. Leboy's birthday is actually on the 20th of June!

More: If you look closely at the cake you'll see the candles make the number 11. This is again a subject of debate that is almost as old as Leboy himself. When I first met Leboy he maintained he was 7 but all his friends tried to haggle him down to 6. I was quietly of the six-team myself. Still, looks as though Leboy got his own way in the end. I hear he had a great time celebrating it with his colleagues. Happy (belated) birthday, Leboy!




No comments:

Post a Comment