Thursday, January 31, 2013

St Thomas School - Some Videos

I'd like to introduce this series of videos I found on Youtube the other day. The videos are from 2011. I can't believe I hadn't seen them before. They are from some American volunteers who came to visit St Thomas for at least one day. The videos were done on a flip camera and so it's a little shaky, but one can get a really good idea of what St Thomas is like. 

Which is to say: awesome.

From the videos you can see how polite and disciplined the students are, both when they talk to the Americans and when they are supposed to be walking quietly behind the teacher. From the videos we learn that St Thomas has roughly 380 students, out of which 210 are boarders.

A great moment comes when the cameraman says, to himself and with no one around, "I would want to go to a school like this in the States." I wrote to him to get some more impressions from him but I still haven't received a reply

Check them out!



No comments:

Post a Comment